Terms & Conditions
Introduction *Last Revised Dec 5, 2022
All content published and made available on our Site and/or Services is the property of GOLF6iX and the Site and/or Services's creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files, and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site and/or Services.
The minimum age to use our Site and/or Services is 19 years old. By using this Site and/or Services, users agree that they are over 19 years old. We do not assume any legal responsibility for false statements about age.
As a user of our Site and/or Services, you agree to use our Site and/or Services legally, not to use our Site and/or Services for illegal purposes, and not to:
Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent; or
Post any material that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive;
Harass or mistreat other users/golfers of our site and or services;
Violate the House Rules;
If we believe you are using our Site and/or Services illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to our Site and/or Services. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site and/or Services.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
1. You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
2. All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful, and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse bookings, cancel your booking, and/or cancel your account at any time. We reserve the right to make any modifications to the Site, including terminating, changing, suspending, or discontinuing any aspect of the Site and/or Services at any time, without notice. We may impose additional rules or limits on the use of our Site and/or Services. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of our Site and/or Services will mean that you agree to any changes. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of our Site or for any service, content, feature, or product offered through our Site.
Sales of Goods And Services
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods and services available on our Site.
The following goods are available on our Site:
Pre-Owned Foresight Launch Monitor
Foresight Club Marker
The following services are available on our Site:
Hourly Simulator Bay Booking
The services will be paid for in full when the services are ordered.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods and services that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. You agree to purchase goods and services from our Site at your own risk.
1. All bay bookings must be purchased in advance through our Sites, online booking system. You may inquire and book by email, chat, in-person, or by telephone (prior to the start of the booking time), however, all bookings must be completed with a valid credit card payment.
2. Bookings may be made up to 5 days in advance. You may invite guests in order to share a reservation. You and Your guests are limited to access the bay You have reserved. You are responsible for the conduct of all guests, including, but not limited to, any damages to GOLF6iX equipment, facilities, and/or property. You must be 19 years or older and must always be present inside the location when the guest is present.
$35/hr + HST for Weekdays and $45/hr + HST for Weekends. Prices for bay bookings are subject to change, without notice.
Bookings may be cancelled online, without charge, up until 24 hours prior to the start of the reservation (the "Cancellation Period"). Once the Cancellation Period has expired, the reservation is FINAL and no modifications or cancellations are granted. Abuse of this policy may result in the cancellation of your account completely.
Damage to GOLF6iX Facility and Equipment
1. Any golfer that is found to be intentionally, or carelessly, damaging any part of the facility (i.e., TV, computer, monitor, GC Hawk, Foresight simulator sensors, Swing Catalyst cameras, software programs, walls, equipment, turf, furniture, fixtures, etc) will be responsible for the damage cost as well as the accrued operating costs if the bay rental is closed due to replacing or fixing the damaged equipment. Failure to comply with our terms and conditions and damage policy may also result in a permanent ban from the facility.
2. We reserve the right to charge the payment method used at the time of booking for any and all damages to the facility, its property, and its equipment caused by the User and associated guests. Examples include but are not limited to: Screen damage, missing or stolen items from the bay, equipment, computers, monitors, simulator sensors, lights, fixtures, structural components, turf, balls, tees, furniture.
Canada's Anti-Spam Policy (CASL)
By reserving online booking system and creating an account online, you are granting GOLF6iX permission to email you. You may unsubscribe via the link found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Mailchimp.
Waiver of Liability
All reservations and access to the facilities require acceptance of the Waiver of Liability. You agree to ensure that all guests also accept the Waiver of Liability.
You agree to defend and indemnify us, and hold us and our affiliates harmless, and our and their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, and employees against any losses, liabilities, claims, expenses (including legal fees) in any way arising from, related to or in connection with your use of our Site and/or Services, your violation of the Terms, or the posting or transmission of any materials on or through the Site by you, including but not limited to, any third party claim that any information or materials provided by you infringe upon any third-party proprietary rights.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us is effective unless it is communicated to you in writing.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
If any of the provisions of the Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable, such provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining Terms, which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
Unit 16, 10 East Wilmot St. Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 1G9
You can also contact us through the Inquiry Form available on our Site.